Thursday, March 24, 2016

DIY Spring Inspiration



Thanks to my dear friends at Weathered Ways, I created my first ever spring wreath for my front door.  Normally, DIYs scare me but I am all about being unique and putting my own twist on home décor. The one thing I love about Spring is the colors.  I love the fresh air and the flowers that embrace our front porch. I love the cherry blossoms that line the path near our house and the sun that peeks through the clouds more and more every day.  Spring happens at a time when mamas need it most. Bright colors and the freshness of new life is a real mood lifter.  Am I right, mamas?

This wreath only cost me $23 in supplies.  The most was the $14 WELCOME sign that I purchased from my friend who owns her own sign business called Weathered Ways.  Please check them out.

Here are a few more DIY inspirations for your front door...



Extra Materials: Stick Wreath = $2, Faux Flowers = $9/3 stalks, Green Floral Wire = $2


















                          





And this one is for my own mama who, like me, loves to knit.  This wreath uses feathery yarn and is a super easy DIY. 



Cost: $10-$12
For a step-by-step tutorial, check out Thrifty Décor Chick .





No comments:

Post a Comment