Tuesday, March 1, 2016

WELCOME!


Bonjour! Hola! Hello! Thank you for stopping by my new parenting blog. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tammy Williams, Mother, Wife, Volunteer, Children's Author, and Creator of Parenting Unscripted. My goal is to be real with you and to dive into exciting parenting topics. I strive for family balance and encourage my own kids to make good choices in life. I am hoping this blog will allow you to see that you are not alone in this whole parenting thing.  Our kids are not always angels, and neither are we, but every twist and turn can become a teachable moment for all of us. 

From this day forward, I promise to engage your heart, show you how to embarrass your kids as I do mine, and provide tools for creative parenting.

Welcome to Parenting Unscripted!

Stay informed: Subscribe to Parenting Unscripted on the side of this page.
Follow me on Twitter - @tamlynnwill
Like my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/ChildAuthorTammyWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment